Sunday, September 26, 2010

Kids Question

Dear Readers,

Often i face this issue with kids. Couple of years ago i remember i was playing with my uncle's son. He was just 4 years old and suddenly he questioned me "Bhaiya, what is time?" I was finding all possible way to explain him what is time as he is 4 yrs and need to understand. Can you try to answer to this question immediately? mmmm i know it's bit complicated answer to explain to a kid. Some how i managed him and explained with my watch.  

I always spend most of my time with kids, the reason is we can learn more from them. Truly speaking i learnt many English words when i started to talk in English with kids. Yes, some of basic words which we can easily talk with our mother language is bit tough when we speak in English.

I just gave an example on the above but in practical life there are many kids questions which we cannot find answers easily. Till now many of us don't know why do we have 24 hours in a clock. How do they define it. In such scenario i found the below website is very useful. We can get many good answers for simple questions. Just give a try.

Click here to start reading answers to kids question.

Abbu's Ranking for this site is 4/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment