Sunday, October 3, 2010

Age Of Empire - Online

Dear Readers,

I still remember the DOS games DAVE,PRINCE,MARIO etc. I call these games as best games forever. I goto my computer class in my childhood and once the class is completed i use to play these games with special permission from my guru Mr.Sridharan. mmmm. I love it. These games where available in Floppy disc in 1990's. After that in 2000 some of the games with more user interactions, Joystick support and sound features includes with Need for speed, Bike games came in CD's.


If i remember correctly my friend Ansar ali in 2004 he was playing this Age of Empire day and night to move to next levels. He tried to teach me but i don't usually spend time in games, so just ignored it. But i dedicate this post for him. Yes, Age of Empire is now available online and we can play with any of our online friends. Even we can link with twitter/Facebook folks into it.

I hope the full version will be available soon in 2011 as per Microsoft.

Give a try folks, Click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment