Monday, October 4, 2010

Google Keyboard ShortCuts

I often recommend my friends to use keyboard instead of mouse. Using keyboard helps you not only to learn some new things in computer but it's a time consumption option for frequent computer operators.

The time it takes to press Ctrl+c & Ctrl+v is 65% lesser than right click on mouse to copy and paste any text or image. I never goto mouse unless until it's hardly required. This way i learnt many short cut keys in computer. My Friends often wonder when i operate my computer without mouse. Also remember though you buy a #1 brand mouse once it falls ill then until you give vaccination you need to depend on keyboard only. 

Here is the list of Google keyboard shortcut commands listed by Google. Have a look and try to use this instead of mouse. Learning an alternate way of operation always helps us.

No comments:

Post a Comment