Sunday, October 24, 2010

Easy identification of your gtalk Buddies

Dear All,

It’s known fact that we have 200+million users who has access to gtalk worldwide. Everyone has at least 30+ buddies in their list which includes family, friends, co-workers etc.,

It’s getting tough time for us to identify my friend john and my teacher john as both of them has the same name in their display. Mostly I will ping my teacher john thinking he is my friend john J you know how friends conversation starts…

Today’s post is to show you all how to easily identify the difference between identical friends in you gtalk.

First confirm with their email id which is your firend/worker/ whoever it may be. Now right click on their id from gtalk and choose “Rename” option. Now you can give the nick name as you want Eg: “Friend John/Teacher John” Simple.

Now when they login to gtalk you will be notified as “Friend John Online”. Happy Chatting.

No comments:

Post a Comment