Friday, December 17, 2010

Different Time Zone in Google Calendar

Dear Readers,
I am not sure about how often you use Google Calendar, but I am mad about it. Without calendar event my day will not pass. I have all remainders and events for the day in my calendar. I use outlook calendar only for official purpose but for all my personal reason I have my Google calendar handy.

When we come to create event in Google calendar then we have big headache especially dealing with different time zone people. For example if you are scheduling a call with a friend in France/India and you are in USA then you are not aware of what time zone they are in L. So as a one stop solution Google has now introduced having events created with respect to the time zone.



All you need to do is just to click on the Time Zone link which is near to date and time and select the country where your friends are then you are done.  The remainder is buzz’d up automatically with your current time zone.
The best part is you have start & End time zone separation. For example if you are starting an event starting in USA and ending @ India then you can separate it. Use it you will hate other calendars. It’s Google what else.

No comments:

Post a Comment