Saturday, December 18, 2010

Stop Auto Invite to Google Chat

Dear Readers,

I am sure this happens to every gmail users. Gmail has an inbuilt feature which will automatically invite your frequent gmail friends. I am sure it's a cool feature but what happens is it's not recommended to send some invitation from our end without our knowledge. So let's see how does this goes automatically and stop if we don't want.

Login to Gmail --> goto Settings
Under Chat tab --> If you have "Automatically allow people I communicate with often to chat with me and see when I'm online." Selected then the invitation is going automatically. 

If you want to stop this then select the alternate option ie.,  Only allow people that I've explicitly approved to chat with me and see when I'm online.


No comments:

Post a Comment