Friday, June 11, 2010

Airshow 2010 @ Jones Beach, NY

I am happy to share with my readers on the air-show that i went with my family on May30 @ Jones Beach, NY.

Initially i was not much exited to go there but just to take my family for outing. Once i reach there i was just amazed by seeing the people. It should be around 0.3 million people assembled in that beach.

I saw different type of planes,helicopters, stunts etc., I was enjoying each and every moment of the show. It was b/w 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM. I was there at 10:10 AM, i saw some the planes where just rolling, dancing, shaking in the sky. The climate was awesome that day so that we are able to see the sky without any disturbance(thank god).

B/w 1:30 to 2:15 there was nothing happening , i thought it's done. Around 2:20 there was 6 planes came  suddenly with huge sound. They are named as Blue angels. Man!!! The performance was awesome.... I still couldn't come out of that. I have captured the entire show with my cam and edited with highlights then uploaded the video. I request you also to view and enjoy.


Kindly comment on the video once you watch it.

1 comment: